الاثنين، 13 ديسمبر 2010

Black Berry




Black Berry is a new technology in the world of communication with others. However as we can see , a lot of people become addicted to this technique. And i am  using Black Berry 24 hours . Last month , when I walk in street of Qatar University , Qatari driver suddenly stopped in front of me . On this day I learn that I must not use Black Berry when I walk because it leads to danger others and me . Actually, I advise everyone who use Black Berry  that yoy must be careful even not to lead  to death.



This link show how people became mania in using Black Berry... 



هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. Yes =)

    that i meant

    Thanx 4 your comment

    ردحذف
  2. I liked your comment on your experience with the BlackBerry

    and I wish that the BlackBerry users take advantage of your story.

    ردحذف
  3. Because this happened to me, in fact, I wish everyone be warned when using this phone


    Thanx Angel

    ردحذف